Welcome back! With this in mind, we wanted to ensure that we can continue to offer the same safe and secure environment for both our team and guests during Covid-19. Please see a brief outline of our new procedures in our Covid-19 Reopening Policies.
The hotel is currently located in a Tier system, so in order to enjoy your stay, please see a few things we have put in place to continue to protect us all.
Dining & Drinks
• The rule of six applies within our outdoor spaces (Secret Garden and Angler Terrace).
• 3BAR and the Garden remain open and continue to serve meals for our guests throughout the day.
• Alcohol can only be served alongside a substantial meal.
• All of our bars and restaurant will continue to serve alcohol only through table service – so sit back and relax we will come to you!
• Our restaurants will stop taking orders at 10pm, closing at 11pm (and cannot reopen until 5am). If you are a resident in the hotel, we do offer in-room dining throughout the night which can be ordered via our app or by telephone.
• Previous Covid-secure rules still apply, including social distancing and face coverings.
Bedrooms & Overnight Stays
- You can book your stay online or by calling our Reservations Team. We recommend that you read through our COVID-19 policies before booking your stay to ensure you understand all the actions we have in place to keep you safe during your time with us.
- We ask that you do not arrive before your arrival time unless you have booked an early arrival with us.
- Our app offers contactless check-in to help speed up your arrival.
- Our check-in process has been streamlined to allow for a fast and reduced-contact experience.
- We do not accept cash payments at present in any area of the hotel and contactless payments are preferred.
- To keep us all safe we currently do not offer luggage storage before or after arrival. This is to limit the spread of the virus. Alternatively, Liverpool Street Station does offer a locker storage system.
- If you have any special requirements, please do let us know before you arrive, so that we can accommodate them with everyone’s safety in mind.
- A face mask is required when moving around public areas of the hotel unless you are a guest under the age of 11 or exempt due to medical reasons as outlined on GOV.UK.
- We ask all visitors and guests to download the NHS track and trace application as you will be asked to “check-in” on arrival.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or queries with regard to your stay at South Place Hotel, please feel free to contact us here.
Now here’s to some more fun and games with some #SouthPlaceMagic!