72 hours in London:
The ultimate London weekend guide
With a whole city at your fingertips, there are endless possibilities for a weekend in London. To make things easier, we’ve pulled together an inspiring itinerary for your next city break.
- Head straight to South Place Hotel, located in the heart of London between Moorgate and Liverpool Street tube station, drop your bags and freshen up!
- Jump on the Elizabeth Line at Liverpool Street and travel into the West End for a show at one of the city’s great theatres. How about Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre?
- After a brilliant show, head back to the hotel for an unforgettable dining experience in South Place Hotel’s very own Michelin-starred oasis on the seventh floor, Angler.
- Wake up feeling refreshed after a luxurious night’s sleep and make the difficult decision of whether to enjoy your breakfast from bed or in our contemporary 3SP restaurant on the ground floor.
- Then, it’s time to hit the shops at the city’s famous central locations boasting all the luxury flagship stores and high street chains, just eight minutes on the tube from Liverpool Street to Bond street!
- In the evening, head to 3Bar for a mouth-watering cocktail. We recommend trying the Pear and Elderflower Margarita from our new margarita menu!
- Start your Sunday off right with a treatment in South Place Hotel’s spa. Choose from a wide variety of massages including deep tissue and reflexology.
- Venture to Old Spitalfields Market to browse unique stalls and street food from around the world and then wander down bustling Brick Lane and soak up the famous street art and stalls bursting full of kitsch collectables.
- To finish the weekend, head to Borough Market for a foodie lover’s dream! We recommend visiting The Black Pig for a meaty sandwich and Bread Ahead for a sweet treat.
And, it get’s better… using the promo code CITYESCAPE you can enjoy 25% off all room bookings from Fridays to Sundays until 17 December.
That’s your weekend plans sorted.