stay with us
EXPERIENCE IS IN THE DETAILEnquire now
FROM £225 (WEEKEND) FROM £345 (WEEKDAY)
DDA Accessible Room
South Place Hotel has been awarded the highest rating for disabled access (3 ticks) by Blue Badge Style.
Our rooms are designed with access in mind and five-star luxury. The DDA accessible bedrooms offer king-size beds for those looking to relax, with an adapted marble bathroom and a large walk-in shower. With complimentary soft drinks from the fully-stocked minibar daily, shirt pressing and a B&O television with Blockbuster movies – make the most of your time at South Place.
Plus – when booking direct, you will also receive exclusive benefits to help you make the most of your stay.
For detailed information about South Place Hotel’s accessibility please see here.
- From 27sqm/290sqft
- Bang & Olufsen TV with library of free films
- Walk-in shower with grab handles and seating
- Adapted lower desk with media hub featuring multi-national sockets and Bluetooth connectivity
- King-size bed
- Free local and national landline telephone calls
- Fully stocked mini bar with complimentary soft drinks
- Daily newspaper
- QV DAB RADIO
- Nespresso machine
- Electric blackout blinds and touch panel mood lighting
- Priority for early check-in and late check-out when booked direct
- Air conditioning
- 100ml St. Clement’s bathroom amenities by James Heeley
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer